Remedial massage is a type of massage, one of the most effective and readily available ways to prevent and treat muscle injuries, pain and soreness. Muscles not only move our joints, they stabilise them and minor problems with these functions cause more pain than most people realise.
Treatment involves skilled manipulation combined with in-depth knowledge of anatomy to bring about pain relief, correcting and normalising the body’s muscles and soft tissues.
- Provide relief from chronic muscular aches & pains
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Reduce Occupational injuries
- Lower limb and some types of sciatic pain
- Reduction of muscle stiffness e.g neck, back & shoulders
- Reduce scar tissue
- Reduce muscle stiffness
- Release of tension and stress
- Improves flexibility
It is always advisable to consult a doctor before receiving a massage for specific conditions which may not be related to soft tissue.
Cost of Massage Treatment
(Initial treatment) 60 minutes = £30.00
(Available after first treatment) 45 minutes = £25.00