It doesn’t matter how we describe it or the reasons behind having a massage, it can be a useful tool to maintaining and looking after your physical and mental health.
Experts claim that stress may contribute to many major diseases, however massage can help manage some of this stress. Improving our state of mind and how we feel physically has a great impact on our lives.
The benefits of massage are significant and invaluable on many levels for a wide range of conditions, some of which are listed below:-
- Ease body aches and pain while improving the range of motion.
- Stretch and work tight or weak muscles.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Reduce muscular cramping and muscle spasms.
- Helps with everyday pain from arthritis.
- Relax tired, overworked and injured muscles.
- Aids sports people, at any level, to prepare / recover / maintain their ability to compete.
- Helps with tissue repair and can reduce scar tissue.
- Improves circulation.
- Can reduce stress, depression and anxiety.
- Reduce fatigue.
- Promote the quality of your sleep.
Getting a massage can pay dividends. Booking a massage regularly can help even more. Just because having a massage may feel indulgent it doesn’t mean it is less deserved or needed. Try and make massage appointments a vital tool for your mental and physical health. We can work together to establish a flexible treatment & maintenance plan to suit your health and resources.
© COPYRIGHT 2017 - Massaging Matters, Sam Cutforth MSMAWeb design by Noise media