The benefits of massage are significant and are invaluable on many levels for a wide range of conditions, some of which are listed below:-
- Ease body aches and pain while improving the range of motion.
- Stretch and work tight or weak muscles.
- Aid sports people, at any level, prepare / recover / maintain their ability to compete.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- It can reduce stress, depression and anxiety.
- It helps with tissue repair and can reduce scar tissue.
- Improve circulation.
- Reduce muscular cramping and muscle spasms.
- Relax tired, overworked and injured muscles.
- Promote the quality of your sleep.
- Reduce fatigue.
- Helps with everyday pain from arthritis.
It doesn’t matter how we describe it or the reasons behind having a massage, it can be a useful tool to maintaining and looking after your physical and mental health.
Experts claim that stress may contribute to many major diseases. Freeing ourselves from the stress of everyday life may be unreasonable, however massage can help manage some of this stress. Improving our state of mind and how we feel physically has a great impact on our lives.
Increasing the Benefits of Massage
Getting a massage can pay dividends. Booking a massage regularly can help even more. Just because having a massage may feel indulgent it doesn’t mean it is less deserved or needed. Try and make massage appointments a vital tool for your mental and physical health. We can work together to establish a treatment plan that suits you.